DAYZFEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions outlined in this document relate to the sale and attendance of DAYZFEST, and apply to the purchaser, ticket holder, recipient of a DAYZFEST ticket.
- All terms and conditions outlined in this document apply to the extent permitted by law.
- “Staff” refers to any authorised representatives from DAYZFEST PTY LTD, its partners, contractors, or volunteers.
- “Attendee” refers to any persons attending DAYZFEST within the capacity as a ticket holder, prize winner, media, governing body, or visitor.
- “Event” refers to DAYZFEST or any other events hosted by DAYZFEST PTY LTD.
- All attendees must be over 18 and present a valid form of ID on entry.
- Acceptable forms of ID are a valid Drivers Licence, 18+ Card, or Passport.
- Attendees must present their DAYZFEST ticket (from Ticketbooth) on entry.
- The name on your valid ID must match that on your DAYZFEST ticket.
- DAYZFEST is a COVID Safe event and as such all attendees are required to observe any and all risk reduction measures required by the Wide Bay Local Health Unit including but not limited to: contact tracing, social distancing and hand sanitisation.
- DAYZFEST is a fully licensed event.
- The DAYZFEST bars and box office is completely cashless – only eftpos and credit card will be accepted.
- Any ticketing issues must be directed to Ticketbooth.
- Ticketbooth staff will be on-hand to deal with issues such as lost tickets. ID and the credit card used for purchase must be presented.
- No outside food or drink (including alcohol) is permitted to be brought into the event.
- No Illicit drugs are permitted to be brought into the event.
- No clothing may be worn that could be considered offensive or inflammatory. This will be at the sole discretion of DAYZFEST staff.
- Bags brought into the event must be no larger in length and width than an A4 sheet of paper. If you require an exemption to this, please contact DAYZFEST prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No item deemed by DAYZFEST staff to be a “potential weapon” is permitted to be brought into the event.
- It is a condition of entry that any bags or other items be searched by security before entry to DAYZFEST be granted.
- Metal detectors will be in use and it’s a condition of entry that attendees agree to be searched if directed by staff.
- No refunds will be offered except as set out in the Australian Consumer Law.
- Pass outs will not be issued.
- DAYZFEST is committed to delivering the safest event possible. Persons deemed by staff to be behaving in an unsafe or anti-social manor will be ejected from the event and no refund will be given.
- DAYZFEST practices the responsible service of alcohol and as such and persons deemed by staff to be intoxicated may be refused service.
- Professional photographic equipment is not permitted at DAYZFEST without prior written approval from DAYZFEST PTY LTD. Approved operators will be required to carry appropriate accreditation for the duration of the event.
- Attendees may be photographed, filmed or recorded whist within the event grounds. By entering the event attendees consent to the licensing, broadcasting, or publishing of any such material without compensation, restriction, or liability to any attendee.
- DAYZFEST PTY LTD accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage sustained at the event. All persons attend the event at their own risk.
- DAYZFEST tickets re-sold for profit, or via any unauthorised platform will be immediately deemed “VOID”.
- In the case of an emergency, attendees will be required to follow any instructions from staff or public address announcements.
- DAYZFEST will proceed rain or shine.
- In the event of an emergency or evacuation, all attendees must follow the instructions of DAYZFEST staff.
- Any behavior displayed by patrons that is not covered by these conditions, but still deemed by staff to be “contrary to the spirit of the event or community standards”, may result in ejection without refund.
- Failure to comply with any of these conditions may result in ejection from the event without refund.
Should COVID-19 restrictions prevent DAYZFEST from occurring, the event will be postponed. All existing tickets will remain valid for the new date. Ticket holders will be kept up to date via the email address provided to Ticketbooth at time of original sale.
If you require any further information on the DAYZFEST terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com